Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U. S. residents who are 16 years of age or older, reside in the WRGB viewing area, expecting the birth or adoption of his/her baby, child, or grandchild, be an existing user of Facebook.com if entering via Facebook, and create a new baby registry at Huck Finn’s Warehouse (as further described below).
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WRGB and WCWN (collectively, the “Stations”), The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Huck Finn’s Warehouse (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the CBS 6 Albany website www.cbs6albany.com to locate the Upickem online entry form, OR access the Upickem online entry form by clicking “Like” on to the CBS 6 Albany Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CBS6Albany, and the Huck Finn’s Warehouse Facebook page located at _________________, Complete the Upickem contest entry page for the Huck Finn Baby Registry contest with your name, address, age and phone. To be eligible to win the prize, each contestant must then complete a Huck Finn Baby Registry in person at Huck Finn’s Warehouse, 25 Erie Boulevard, Albany, NY 12204. Existing baby registries are not eligible.
(c) Upon completion of the Upickem entry form, an email will be sent to each entrant with a 20% off coupon on any one item to Huck Finn’s Warehouse. The first twenty-five (25) registrants who bring their email coupon to the Huck Finn Warehouse store will receive a $50 gift card valid toward items on their baby gift registry.
(d) The contest starts on Monday, July 2, 2012 at 12:01 AM EDT and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 31, 2012. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(e) On August _1, 2012, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries.
(f) All entries received that are duplicate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Stations and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will win their Huck Finn baby registry items up to One thousand dollars ($1,000).
2. The winner will be notified by phone. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Stations reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. The winner is required to complete and return a W-9 form.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of complete entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WRGB, 1400 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12309 or on the Station’s website at www.CBS6Albany.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRGB, 1400 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12309 by August 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, The Douglas Group, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, and Huck Finn’s Warehouse accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Stations cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Stations reserve the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.