CBS 6/CW15 Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus- Koto Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be US residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WRGB/WCWN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WRGB and WCWN (collectively the “Stations”), The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, Feld Entertainment, Inc., Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus, The Times Union Center, Koto Japanese Steakhouse, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per URL address.
(b) To enter, log onto www.CWAlbany.com or www.CBS6Albany.com to complete the Upickem online entry form with your name, address, phone, age, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on April 5, 2012, and all entries must be received by the Stations by 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 15, 2012. Stations are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on April 16, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive four (4) tickets to a performance of Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus Fully Charged at the Times Union Center in Albany, NY between May 2 and May 6, 2012, and a One Hundred Dollar ($100) gift certificate to Koto Japanese Steakhouse in Albany, NY. The value of each prize is $180. The Stations and Sponsor are not responsible in the event a performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone and email. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within one (1) week of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Stations reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days or do not timely sign return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries. If the alternate winner cannot be notified, or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and remain the property of Station. Another alternate winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Stations. The Stations have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received .
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1400 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12309 and on the Station’s website at www.CWAlbany.com or www.CBS6Albany.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Stomp Contest Winners, ATTN: Promotions, 1400 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12309 by May 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Koto Japanese Steakhouse, Feld Entertainment, Inc., Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus, The Times Union Center, and The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.